T3 farm with production in the Douro São João da Pesqueira, Castanheiro do Sul
- 145 m2
Magnificent farm located in the demarcated region of Douro.
The farm has a total area of about 28 ha, spread over the following land uses (data taken from the latest update of the SIP and the Central Viticultural Register):
Vineyard /- 12.00 ha
Olive grove /- 7.35 ha
Temporary Crops (Fruit Vegetables) /- 0.30 ha
Wooded Forest Space /- 5.59 ha
Permanent Pasture Shrub /- 1.10 ha
Remaining Areas /- 1.80 ha
The Quinta also has 4 urban properties, highlighting the housing, as its location overlooking the river Torto.
– DWELLING HOUSES
The dwellings, already equipped with 3 independent bedrooms, bathrooms and a common kitchen, have a privileged view of the Torto River, which reinforces the possibility of installing and operating rural tourism, wine tourism or agro-tourism.
These rooms are arranged as follows:
• Upstairs, a 40m2 apartment divided into 2 bedrooms (15m2 - prepared for kitchenette corner - and 12.5m2) and a bathroom.
5m2 bath. All accessible through the same corridor;
• At the bottom, at the same level as the kitchen
common is a room with 50m2 with a bathroom of 5.75m2;
• The common kitchen, also equipped with an oven and wood stove, has an area of 46m2
WAREHOUSE of 149m2, located at the entrance to the Quinta.
Great ease of access for trucks and forklifts. It has a 47.5m2 garage underneath, intended for implements and agrochemicals.
BARRICAS ROOM underground with 150 m2, floor covered with granite. Excellent thermal inertia.
WINERY with a total of 279 m2, divided into:
• 140m2 winemaking area with 3 granite presses with a capacity of 8300L each. Gravity reception;
• Storage area (the remaining 139m2). This area is on a lower level, which allows the first transfers to be carried out by gravity, without the use of pumps;
• Laboratory with 37m2, already equipped with benches and WC.
The vineyard was planted between 1999 and 2004, in two-bard levels, being all wired and conducted in Royat cord (unilateral).
The castes are broken down as follows:
Touriga Nacional: 5.7785 ha - 47%
Tinta Roriz: 3.1730 ha - 26%
Touriga Franca: 1.6600 ha - 14%
Tinto Cão: 0.7425 ha - 5.5%
Yellow Paint: 0.2880 ha - 2.5%
Sousão: 0.2880 ha - 2.5%
Bastard: 0.2700 ha - 2.5%
Produced and bottled wines (own brands):
- DOC Douro
- Table wine
With an area of about 7.35ha, the olive grove consists of about 1000 olive trees planted in 1903, and about 300 olive trees spread across the farm with planting dates up to 1949.
Average annual production of about 3500L of olive oil, with extra virgin olive oil packaged under its own brand.
Farm olive oils:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Virgin Olive Oil
– Nissan brand van, Cabstar MLBH40 open box model;
– Mitsubishi L200 5-seater station wagon, 1991 open box
– Lamborghini Tractor, model L10 N603 WVT;
– Lamborghini crawler tractor, model CV 70C;
– Joper brand trailer with 3000 kg capacity.
ALAFAIAS AGRICULTURAL AND OTHERS
– Galucho moldboard plow;
– Rocha fertilizer distributor;
– Rock sprayer 300 L;
– Weeding Rocha 1.20 m;
– Rock sprinkler;
– Felco 800 pruning shears;
– Olive grinding machine
Fermentation (with cold) 8000 L - 3
Presses (with cold) 8000 L - 2
Storage 15000 L - 1
10000 L - 2
5000 L - 4
4200 L - 1
2500 L - 2
1000 L - 1
Always-full 1000 L - 2
Inoxpa NVE-60 pasta pump
De-stemmers / Crusher Enoveneta Gamma 0
Flexible Impeller Pump LU.CME
Flexible Impeller Pump LU.CME
Electro-hydraulic press CEP Sirio 80- 3 cars and 6 doormats
manual hydraulic press
Hoses Ø 50mm Heliflex
Municipality: Sao Joao da Pesqueira
Parish: Castanheiro do Sul and Ervedosa do Douro
Location: Left bank of the Rio Torto
For more information or visit, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Reference: 1256
- State: Re-sale
- Price: 1.500.000 €
- Living area: 145 m2
- Land area: 28.000 m2
- Rooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Construction year: 1937
- Energy certificate: F
Real Key Properties Vila Real, Vila Real
- Vendatual, Lda
- AMI: 15148
- [email protected]
- Avenida Cidade de Orense Lote1 - Ent.B Esct.3, 5000-670 VILA REAL
- +351 259 590 149 (Call to national telephone network) / +351 933 608 592 (Call to national mobile network)